Vipac provides consultancy and testing services to a wide range of industries enabling team members to follow technical or management career paths in sectors including:
Vipac is currently looking to fill the following roles:
• Graphic Designer – Melbourne
• Built Environment, Sales Executive – Sydney
• Permanent Software Engineer – Melbourne
Graphic Designer – Melbourne
At Vipac, no two days are the same for Team Marketing. One moment we’ll be designing a new layout for a Government tender and launching niche campaigns, the next creating product labels and running events.
Vipac currently seeks a savvy Graphic Designer with a positive, go-getting attitude who exudes creativity, flexibility and, of course, talent. You’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary, free breakfasts, subsidised café lunches and a rooftop pool!
An accomplished Graphic Designer looking to dip their toes into the world of marketing would be ideal, or even a Marketing Coordinator with exceptional design skills could be a perfect fit. The successful candidate must be willing to assist with diverse tasks ranging from copy-writing and proofing, to image editing and digital/print design.
Helping variety serve its role as the spice of life, you’ll be the sole Graphic Designer for four companies- Vipac, our two wholly owned subsidiaries- AutoTest and Gas Technology Services, and our onsite café, Tree View Café.
Reporting to the Marketing & Communications Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
* Coordinate, develop and design marketing collateral including websites, Electronic Direct Mail (EDMs), brochures, flyers, ads, posters, banners and promotional items.
* Through WordPress and Google Analytics, ensure ongoing maintenance and improvement of content, design, performance, usability and SEO for Vipac and subsidiary websites: www.vipac.com.au, www.autotest.net.au and www.gastechnology.com.au.
* Organise and negotiate print quotes within agreed budget parameters by liaising with external suppliers such as printers.
* Update and maintain contact lists, document policy and procedures for marketing support activities and maintain an up-to-date image library of services, products and logos.
* Provide general support to the marketing including event management.
* Promote a positive can-do ethos, while being deadline driven and able to achieve outcomes with minimal direct supervision.
This role will suit someone tertiary qualified in Graphic Design, Commercial Art or Business/Marketing with a strong technical knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator), HTML, CSS and common office applications. Experience with MailChimp, SurveyMonkey and Google Forms will be advantageous.
This is a unique opportunity for someone who seeks ownership of the outcomes, craves diversity, thrives on challenges and is keen to juggle priorities to help deliver on a solid, progressive marketing plan in an ever changing business environment.
To apply, please send your Cover Letter, Resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only successful candidates will be contacted. No agencies please.
Built Environment, Sales Executive – Sydney
Do you possess:
- Experience selling B2B services to the building, infrastructure (eg. roads, tunnels), industrial or commercial spaces?
- A passion for making your mark in well-established, Australian owned companies?
Then read on…
We are seeking a dynamic Sales Executive with a track record of selling in the B2B space. Managing a range of technical service offerings, this exciting role will see you hunt for prospects, develop winning proposals and deliver first-class outcomes for clients. Based in our Sydney office, you will be responsible for developing, implementing and managing the business pipeline with new and existing customers within the Built Environment, commercial and industrial sectors.
Possessing the following attributes will help you succeed in this role:
- Proven experience selling consultancy and/or testing services, preferably in engineering or other B2B markets, to a range of customers including builders, architects, building managers, project managers and engineering consultants;
- Demonstrated success developing new and existing clients, and winning business;
- Minimum 3 years’ selling experience (services in preference to products);
- Ability to develop, implement and follow up proposals with a variety of clients;
- A collaborative nature to support liaising with engineers and facilitate positive client outcomes;
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Ability to prepare responses to RFTs and EOIs for Government and private sector work;
- Excellent time and project management skills, with a history of working autonomously to produce results;
- Initiative, enthusiasm and a positive, ‘can do’ attitude.
Qualifications in engineering, science or the building sector would be an advantage but they are not a prerequisite- the overriding determinants of success in this role will be drive, aptitude and the ability to sell services. This is a key role in a well respected engineering consultancy, in which the successful applicant will be rewarded with a competitive, six-figure salary package and growth opportunities.
If you are looking for a new challenge in 2018, please send your CV and a Cover Letter to email@example.com.
Please note: only direct candidate applications will be accepted, no agencies, please. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Permanent Software Engineer – Melbourne
Vipac’s wholly owned subsidiary, AutoTest Products Pty Ltd, is a 100% Australian owned developer and manufacturer of automotive testing and measuring products distributed within Australia and overseas.
Seeking Permanent Software Engineer to perform the following:
- A chance to work on leading projects and be exposed to leading edge technologies
- A real opportunity for career development
- Microcontroller / Embedded systems firmware development
- Software development using C/C++, C#, VB.NET targeting windows environment
- The organisation is an internationally recognised leader designing, integrating and maintaining Products which are used in automotive industry as well as in other engineering applications.
- You will work in the organisation’s headquarters as it goes through an exciting growth phase.
- Design, develop and maintain robust, responsive and elegant solutions for Automotive aftermarket Products.
- In your new role plenty of technical challenges will arise as you contribute to the integration of systems using a range of hardware technologies.
- The majority of work will be in C and C++ targeting embedded platforms.
Why would you want this role over others in the market?
- A chance to work on exciting projects
- Exposure to leading edge technologies and methods
- Be part of a growing Company who offer excellent benefits
- Be part of a friendly team in a fun work culture
The Successful candidate will:
- Have strong previous experience in firmware development using C/C++ for Atmel, TI, ARM processors
- Have experience with sensors & embedded technologies
- Have industry experience in developing PC software using C/C++, C#, VB.NET
- Experience in app development (android) will be highly regarded
- Be passionate about software development and up-to-date with the latest developments in the field
- Have an understanding of web standards and technologies.
- You should ideally have an Engineering background and previous experience working in a product development environment.
- Enjoy exercising your versatility in the project types you’ll tackle.
- May be quietly ambitious and would one day like to step into a team lead role.
- Hold a software engineering degree, computer science degree or a related discipline, and at least 4 years relevant experience.
All applications shall be treated as private and confidential. Personal applications only please, no agencies.