High quality 3D printing services are offered by Vipac to support clients involved in the design of:
- Buildings and Infrastructure, with a focus on wind engineering and façade cladding pressure
- Products and componentry that benefit from additive manufacturing and analysis of prototype design
- Projects for educational purposes and the general public.
What we offer:
- Fast turnaround of models on an on-demand basis
- High detail power/resin printing which is a higher finish quality than typical plastic-based printing services
- Long-term experience and ability to consult with customers during their all-important design phase.
Resolution: 300 x 450 dpi
Minimum Thickness: 1mm
Vertical Build Speed: 20mm/hour
Build Size: 236 x 185 x 127 mm
Material: White sandstone powder infiltrated with resin
File types accepted: .stl and .obj
Target Applications – Hard, static objects
- Fit prototyping
- Architectural models
- Organic shapes (electronic/product cases)
- Complex geometry (structures, sculptures)
To discuss your specific project requirements or obtain an obligation-free quote, please email 3DPrinting@nullvipac.com.au or call +61 1300 847 222.
Need more information? Download our 3D Printing Flyer Here.