Gas Quality & Odour Analysis
Vipac’s chemistry team provides analysis, sample collection and advice on the composition, heating value, contaminants, odour levels, water content and flammability of combustible, industrial, LPG and fuel gases.
- Advice and analyses on natural gas supply and odourants
- Recommendations on the effects of gas properties and energy content and the implications associated with gas quality changes
- Fuel gas Calorimetry
- Analyses and compliance of contract specification
- Measurement and tracing of water in gas mains
- Analyses of sulphur compounds in fuel based and environmental samples including odourants
- Quality of Hydrocarbon feedstocks
- Analyses of natural gas odourant levels in the distribution system
- Gas leak investigations
- The testing of gas atmospheres related to purging and safe entry certification
Please call or email our consultants for advice or to make a booking.