Vibration & Shock Qualification Testing
Vipac’s Vibration and Shock Qualification Testing enables you to simulate ‘real world’ conditions in a controlled testing laboratory. From product verification and validation, to impact tests for R&D purposes, our testing covers:
- Sine vibration
- Random vibration
- Sine on random vibration
- Shock testing
See the full range of performance testing we offer on our Environmental Testing Services brochure.
Our tests can help evaluate the response to an impact, simulate fatigue experienced in ‘real world’ conditions and take a product through a lifetime of mechanical operations.
Using electrodynamic shakers, we simulate both momentary shocks and extended shaking to help you understand the physical limits of your products. Put simply, our Vibration Analysis and Shock capacity can help you avoid shortening equipment life and causing premature failure. We maintain strict confidentiality with all of our clients’ intellectual property.
What makes Vipac unique?
- All of our testing can be supported by dynamic audits, stress analysis, isolation design, FEM, modal analysis, fatigue analysis and structural models.
- Assistance with product development for improved performance through technical recommendations.
- Detailed reports.
- Comprehensive feedback of results (e.g. how it failed, when it failed, under what conditions it failed etc.)
- To minimise risk and unnecessary costs, our prototype testing offers the reassurance that your products are at optimal performance before you go into full production.
Check out our latest technology!
Our latest Vibration Shaker is on par with the world’s top electrodynamic shakers due to its ability to test large payloads like satellite components and military hardware. It can be used for vibration and mechanical shock testing of payloads up to 700 kg, with peak sine force ratings of 57.8 kN.
Read about our new Vibration Shaker and how it was was put to the test with Comtruk’s Sport Utility Bed.
Testing is performed against ISO Standards and IEC Standards.
See our full range of Environmental Testing Standards.
- Product Qualification Testing
- Durability Testing
- Research & Development
- Calibration & System Audit