Solar Thermal Testing
Vipac’s Thermal and Solar Systems Testing Laboratory is NATA accredited to evaluate the thermal performance of solar hot water, heat pump hot water, air conditioning and similar energy transfer systems.
Solar water heaters are assessed for their performance, durability, functionality and safety.
Vipac has over 25 years experience within the solar thermal field and our highly qualified engineers ensure the utmost quality and integrity of our data. Recognised internationally under the International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation (ILAC), our reports are accepted by:
- Clean Energy Regulator (CER)
- Sustainability Victoria (SV)
- Energy Safe Victoria (ESV)
- Solar Rating and Certification Corporation (SRCC, USA)
- Energy Efficiency and Conservation Authority (EECA, NZ)
- Conformity Assessment Bodies (CABs)
- Australian Building Code Board (ABCB).