Our Automotive Engineers provide innovative, cost-effective and confidential solutions to complex problems posed by vehicle importers, manufacturers, assemblers, modifiers and suppliers.
Australia’s diverse climates and geography means that we drive on a variety of surfaces, with long driving distances and exposure to different weather conditions. Testing at Vipac enables a better understanding of how your vehicle and components will perform under varying conditions to withstand the test of time.
What facilities do we have?
- A Vehicle Emissions Laboratory
- Various Climatic Chambers and Solar Simulators
- A 16-metre Wind Tunnel
What tests do we offer?
- Vehicle Emissions Testing to Australian Design Rules (ADR)
- Environmental Testing of components and vehicles (i.e. product compliance tests, including salt spray, vacuum and drop)
- Vibration and Shock Testing
- Thermal Shock Testing
- Performance testing to ADRs and International Standards – namely the UN’s Economic Commission for Europe (ECE)
- Destructive and non-destructive testing
- Vehicle Homologation Testing
- Noise Vibration Harshness (NVH) design
- Vibro-Acoustic and Finite Element Modelling
- Oil and Fuel Additive Testing
- Vehicle Emissions Testing to Australian Design Rules (ADRs)
Click here to download information about all of our services.