Calibration and Metrology
We understand the need to be fast and precise when calibrating your equipment so as to avoid interruptions to your business’ operations. We offer express turnaround calibration services and on-site calibration of large and fixed equipment to minimise any down time.
Vipac started in the field of Metrology in the 1970s and has been accredited with NATA since 1987. We were appointed as a Verifying Authority for the Australian Government National Measurement Institute, providing legal traceability for your volume measurement.
Vipac is a NATA accredited, ISO 9001/17025 compliant independent testing laboratory, providing both laboratory and field calibration services for a broad range of test and measurement equipment including:
Acoustic measuring and calibration equipment (read more...)
We can provide NATA accredited calibration services for sound level meters, band pass filters, acoustic calibrators, and pistonphones, under the following standards:
- AS/NZS 4476
- IEC 61260
- AS 1259.1
- AS 1259.2
- IEC 60651
- IEC 60804
- IEC 61672.3
- DIN 46567-2005-03
- AS IEC 60942
Vibration meters and accelerometers (read more...)
We can provide NATA accredited calibration services for vibration equipment such as accelerometers, geophones, and velocity transducers.
Flow Measuring Devices, Pressure and Vacuum Measuring Devices, and Barometers (read more...)
We are Australia’s leading NATA-accredited supplier of calibration services for gas meters and flow standards. We provide a comprehensive service for the calibration and adjustment of gas flow and pressure measurement devices.
Vipac’s fully equipped laboratory and experienced, specialist staff provide Calibration services including:
- Calibration for all mass and volume flow, pressure and vacuum equipment using a large variety of gases
- Calibration of portable provers/flow benches
- Consulting on all flow and measurement systems
- Testing to Australian and International Standards
- Performance and Acceptance Testing of blowers and air delivery equipment
- Design and construction of Test Systems – tailored to your specific needs
- Dilution Flow Gravimetry (Tracer Flow)
- Research and Development
- Customised Flow Measurement Software Tools to simplify your instruments and processes
- Assistance in establishing QA Systems and NATA accreditation
Gas detectors (read more...)
Vipac (trading as Gas Technology Services) provides:
- Independent repair and NATA-accredited calibration of Gas Detectors
- Service and repair of Pipe Locators
- Quality work and fast turnarounds
- A team of some the energy industry’s most experienced scientists and engineers
We also offer equipment hire, sales and service for Leak Detection and personal safety Gas Detectors, from leading brands including:
- BW Technologies (we are an official distributor)
- GMI (we are a recognised service centre)
With Vipac you are in safe hands. We are one of the only labs in Australia to hold NATA Accreditation (No.676) for the calibration of gas detectors and routinely calibrate for methane (CH4), propane (C3H8), hydrogen sulphide (H2S), oxygen (O2), carbon monoxide (CO), and natural gas. We can also perform on-site bulk calibrations via our mobile calibration vans.