Vipac is a leading independent laboratory in the performance testing of Whitegoods Appliances, both for the domestic and commercial markets.
This includes the testing of clothes washers, clothes dryers, dishwashers, refrigerators and freezers, display cabinets, air conditioners and water heaters, for the purpose of energy labelling and Minimum Energy Performance (MEPS) approval.
Vipac has been testing Whitegoods to Australian Standards for over 25 years and holds over 70 years of combined engineering experience in the Whitegoods industry.
Vipac has NATA accreditation to test to the following Standards:
- Clothes washers AS/NZS 2040.1 & AS/NZS 2040.2
- Clothes dryers AS/NZS 2442.1 & AS/NZS 2442.2
- Dishwashers AS/NZS 2007.1 & AS/NZS 2007.2
- Refrigerators/freezers AS/NZS 4474.1 & AS/NZS 4474.2
- Combo Clothes Washer/Dryers
- We also offer testing to some relevant IEC standards.